Samsung galaxy S4 mini i9190 B500BE 1950mAh mobile phone li-ion cell phone battery rechargeable battery ,Product Name:
i9195 mobile battery for Samsung GALAXY S4 Mini
USA TI IC
Polymer Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
100% OEM Compatible
Samsung galaxy S4 mini i9190 B500BE 1950mAh mobile phone li-ion cell phone battery rechargeable battery
We are exporter and supplier of mobile phone batteries with very good quality enjoyed by the users.Quality and consumer satifaction is our passion.We have great quality mobile phone battery , highly reputed brand in market .
for samsung galaxy s4mini battery
B500BE/For galaxy s4mini battery
Doube ic,Li-ion battery
Minus 15 to 50 degrees C
Blister packing,suitalbe box,brand packing or according your request
Accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram
1.Do not disassemble the battery
2.Do not place the battery in high temperature above 40 °C environment or in the fire.
Otherwise it may cause the battery explosion.
3.Can not make the battery from or into the water. Now not to apply force or battery to a fall from a great height.
4.Donot put the battery and keychains. Coin conductors such as mixed. In case of short circuit.
We can make all kinds of mobile battery,if you need any further information,pls contactus!
Details For samsung battery
1.High Quality Mobile Battery For samsung s3 ;
2.Type: Li- ion battery; more than 500 charge cycles;
3.No Memory Effect,Enviromentally Friendly,Same Size as Your Original Battery;
4.Made with Grade A Li-ion cells and highest quality raw materials,built-in protection circuit to assure safety under all circumstances. Ultra-Long Standby Time; Certified by CE / RoHS.
1. High capacity battery extends the standby time and talk time.
2. Dual IC protection design ensures the safety and extends the battery’s life cycle.
3. One year warranty promise, we will replace the faulty battery with no extra charge.
4. Environment-friendly materialsminimize the contamination.
Extra: If you are interested in this business but not sure about what to do, we can help you out! According to your domestic market, we will give you the best suggestion to explore the market to construct a win-win situation. Besides that, we also provide OEM service, which means we can customize the product base on your requirement.
1. Best quality: We have good professional and experienced engineer and strict QA and QC system. Repaire rate under 1%~2%.
2. Best price: We make the product by our own factory, so we can control the quality well and reduce the cost to offer competitive price .
3. Good after-sale service: 1 years warranty!
Packaging & Shipping
How to Maintain Lithium Battery
Lithium batteries are presently the most commonly used energy storage devices on electric bike, electric scooter, golf car, mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras and other electric devices. Learning how to maintain lithium batteries can not only prolong battery lifetime but also protect your device from potential damage.
1. Charge new batteries.It's not necessary to charge over 12 hours when first used. When a device powered by batteries is purchased, sellers will usually tell us the batteries must first be charged 12 hours before using. Actually, this is unnecessary. Unlike common Ni-CD or Ni-MH batteries, most lithium ion batteries are activated before leaving the factory. Due to their low self-discharge, it’s unnecessary to charge lithium ion batteries for such a long time when new. Lithium ion batteries are ready for use when the charger indicates so, and they will reach their best capacity after 3 or 5 cycles.
2. Use appropriate chargers.Many people take great care with their electronic gadgets, but often neglect the consequences of bad chargers on their lithium ion batteries. When choosing a charger, the original charger is the best choice. If that's unavailable, a high quality charger that has an overcharge protection function, or a brand name charger will do. A low quality battery charger can lead to shorter run times, premature battery failure, or even fire or explosion.
3. Avoid frequently over charging.Over charging with a low quality charger may let the battery's interior rise to a high temperature, which is bad for the lithium ion battery and charger. Thus, simply fully charging is good enough - overcharging will make your lithium battery into a little bomb if overcharge protection function is missing.
4. Avoid touching metal contacts.All batteries' contacts need to be kept clean for best performance. When carrying batteries around, do not let the contacts touch metal objects such as keys; this could cause a short circuit, damaging the battery or potentially resulting in a fire or an explosion.
5. Avoid using often in high or low temperature environments.Lithium ion batteries have optimal working and storage temperatures. If they're continually used in extreme temperature environments, this will negatively affect battery use time and useful cycles.
6. Avoid long periods without using or recharging.If batteries will be left unused for 3 months or more, partially recharge them (to around 30-70% of capacity, depending on planned storage time), then store the device to prevent battery damage. You may need to take the device out of storage and charge again after a few months.
What 10 Tips should be note when using Lithium ion battery?
Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater
Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
Why choose us?
1. Quick response to clients' enquiries within 24hours.
2. Best solution provided by our experienced team and professional engineers.
3. More than 10 years experience in producing battery products for various application.
4. Value quality and long-term cooperation to reach win-win relationship.
5. Our Partneers thoughout 103 countries.
6. 365 companies used our products which are very satisfied.
What is the Payment method and Shipping?
1. Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance, L/C Webmoney and so on.
2. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door;
3. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Sea Port receiving;
4. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!