Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Shenzhen Factory 2100mAh Original Mobile Phone Battery For Samsung GALAXY S3 I9300 1.Original quality 2.Long use life 3.Fast shipping 4.100% safe Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 i939i i9308 i9082 i879 EB-L1G6LLU cell phone battery

Product Details

Shenzhen factory 2100mAh mobile phone battery for Samsung GALAXY S3 i9300

Product Description




Written capacity


Real capacity





with protection for over charge, over discharge, over current and short-circuit


li-ion battery, A grade

Working temperature

-15-+50 ℃

Life cycle

> 550 times

Charging time

4-6 hours

Standby Time

72-120 hours

Net Weight



Samsung GALAXY S3 i9300 i9308


long lasting, safe and eco-friendly

Quality:Original Quality


Payment:T/T Western Union Paypal etc

Shipping Ways:DHL /UPS Special Line


samsung battery.JPG

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.png

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.jpg

  • Packaging Details:

  • (1) Packing: 1pc per box, 50pcs per carton; 
    (2) Carton Size: 22*15*15cm; 
    (3) Carton N.W/G.W: 2.05/2.6kg.

  • Delivery Detail:

  • Shipped in 10 days after payment


Packaging & Shipping





Our Services


Warranty & Return Policies


If there are defective goods. Please send back to us.  we will replace it in the following order. 


But please be noted :


1. Do not remove battery when charging . 


2. Do not place the battery stored in more than 45 ° Chigh temperature environment or in fire,otherwise it may 


cause the battery explosion. 


3. Don't exert external force to the battery. 


4. Do not place the battery with conductor such as key, coins etc  to avoid shortcircuit.  


5. Do not let battery be moist or put it in water. 


6. Suggest choosing original charger or performance reliable charger for  charging.


We accept T/T or Western Union (30% deposit first,  the remaining 70% balance before shipment). PayPal is available as well for small orders.


1. Are you the factory?

Yes, we are the professional mobile phone battery factory in Guangzhou over 10 years.


2. Which battery you produce?

We produce almost all the batteries for Samsung, Sony, Apple, Motorola, LG, Huawei,Nokia,Blackberry, Sharp, Alcatel, Xiaomi etc.


3. How about the quality of your battery?

One year warranty promise, we will replace the faulty battery without extra charge.


4. What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?

There is no minimum order quantity requirement.


5. How about the quality of your battery?

We guarantee quality. We have over 10 years'production experience in the field. Well automatic equipments and strict test before shipping. Welcome to visit our office or factory!


6. Can we get your sample battery before order?

Of course. We provide the free sample to test.


7. Do you accept OEM order?

Yes, OEM orders are welcome.



3.7V all batteries:

Battery For Samsung mobile phone

Battery For Nokia mobile phone

Battery For Motorola mobile phone

Battery For Sony mobile phone

Battery For HTC mobile phone

Battery For LG mobile phone

Battery For iphone mobile phone (polymer)

Battery For ZTE mobile phone

Battery For HUAWEI mobile phone

Battery For Alcatel mobile phone

Battery For Tecno Infinix Itel mobile phone


We offer the free sample for you to test . Welcome to our factory!

We are here at your service.

For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Mobile Battery i939i i9308 i9082 i879 EB-L1G6LLU Original Battery

For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Mobile Battery i939i i9308 i9082 i879 EB-L1G6LLU Original Battery

contact .jpg

If you're interested in the birlik brand Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, welcome to visit our factory and contact our manufacturers and suppliers for the original equipment in stock. As a professional wholesaler, we will also offer you the customized service with competitive price.
Previous:Replacement High Quality Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3 Mobilephone Battery EB- L1G6LLU Next:Rechargeable Samsung Galaxy Note Edge EB-BN915 Original Mobile Phone Battery


You Might Also Like