After the iPhone X is changed to use Face ID face recognition, some conditions need to enter the password or Apple ID for additional security verification, but can not use Face ID face unlock, tell everyone that iPhone X can not use Face ID, need What are the conditions for entering a password?
● iPhone X just turned on or restarted.
● iPhone X has not been unlocked for more than 48 hours. (may be shortened to 8 hours like Touch ID)
● The device was unlocked without a password within the past 6 days and has not been unlocked with Face ID in the past 4 hours.
● iPhone X receives a remote lock command.
● After comparing face failures five times.
● Press and hold either the volume button and the side buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to start the Shutdown/SOS Emergency Service.
● If the iPhone X's battery power is less than 10%.
If iPhone X shows "Face ID has been disabled," a problem has been detected in the TrueDepth camera and the Face ID has been disabled. Indicates a malfunction of the former TrueDepth camera. The iPhone X needs repair. Please contact Apple Authorized Service Center or schedule an Apple Store.